The MK-3000 Electric Saw provides a solution for those environments and situations where electric power is the right choice, whether for indoor use or simply operator preference. The saw utilizes a three-phase, 20 Hp, electric motor available in 230V or 460V configurations. The saw features the same raise/lower system, self-propelled transmission and control set as other MK-3000s. An ammeter is provided to help monitor load when cutting. One-year limited warranty.
- Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system
- Bayonet mount blade guard
- Three position adjustable solid steel handlebars
- Blade guard uses "ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling
- Dual arbor design for left or right side mounting of blade and blade guard
- Rigid frame front pointer with high visibility guide wheel for accurate tracking
- Ergonomic FNR traverse control for ease of operation
- Depth of cut indicator positioned for easy access
- Blade guard has garden hose style connector for quick disconnecting
- Removable rear panel for easy service
- Seven 3VX drive belts from engine to blade shaft
- Electric leadscrew for positive adjustment of cutting depth
- Wide front wheel base increases stability and allows ramp loading/unloading
- Easy access emergency stop control
- Water control valve allows operator to adjust rate of water flow to blade guard
- Eaton model 7 hydrostatic transmission coupled to a MK trans-axle
- Built-in lifting bail for easy maneuverability
- Travel speed 0-220 FPM forward, 0-200 FPM reverse
- Neutral start switch to prevent starting with transmission in gear
- Transmission can be disengaged from axle to allow saw to be pushed manually
- Made in U.S.A.
|MK-3000 Series - 230V / 3 Phase Saws|
|MK-3000 Series - 460V / 3 Phase Saws|
|Blade RPM||Part #|
|Horse Power||20 hp|
|Arbor||1" with 3/8" Drive Pin|
|Travel Speed||0-220 FPM Forward
0-200 FPM Reverse
|L x W x H||50" x 30-1/2" x 44"|
|Blade not included with saw.
60V, 3P, 20hp minimum extension cord
size /maximum length: 8 gauge/300".