All MK-1600 Series walk-behind concrete saws feature a one-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel that will not flex during operation. Powder-coated chassis resists peeling and corrosion. The left side mounted blade guard cuts within 2" of wall or curb. One-year limited warranty.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- Cast-aluminum hinged blade guard
- Stainless steel water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- 1" blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Durable 8" x 2-1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearings
- Positive-locking depth control mechanism
- Lifting bail
- One-year limited warranty
|1605B Premium||5 hp 240V Single Phase||19.5||285 lbs||168099|
|1610B Premium||10 hp 240V Single Phase||38||380 lbs||168611|
|1610B Premium||10 hp 240V 3 Phase||28.4||415 lbs||167426|
|1610B Premium||10 hp 480V 3 Phase||14.2||415 lbs||167427|
|Blade not included with saw.
Plug not included with 3-phase or 10 hp saws.
|Arbor Size||1" (25mm)|
|Blade Capacity||18" (457mm)|
|Depth of Cut||6-5/8" (168mm)|
|LxWxH (inches)||42" x 25" x 39"|