- 2 Hp continuous duty commercial grade motor with thermal overload protection and manual reset
- Fully sealed drive shaft bearing housing
- Rolling element linear bearings in carriage for ease of movement over main guide rails
- Screw drive vise carriage with automatic shutoff
- Silicon bronze clutch block carriage feed engagement system
- Continuously variable vise feed rate, 0-0.5 in./min.
- Chrome plated cast iron parts allow use of waterbased coolants
- Powder coated reservoir and zinc plated hood
- Reservoir bottom drain for ease of sludge removal
- Large capacity oil/sludge reservoir
- Submersible pump system provides lubrication, flushing and cooling
|Depth of Cut*||12.5"|
|Coolant Required||25 Gallons|
|Blade Lubrication||Submersible pump|
|L x W x H||67” x 37” x 49”|
|Blade not included with saw.|
*Maximum depth of cut will vary depending on size and shape of specimen.
Warranty Period: 1 year from date of purchase against all manufacturing or material defects.
Manufacturing period 6 weeks from date of order.
220 volt 50 or 60 Hz motors are available by special order.
Contact MK Diamond Customer Service for ordering information.