- Engineered for accurate, smooth cuts of rock, minerals and glass
- 1-1/2 Hp continuous duty commercial grade motor with thermal overload protection and manual reset
- Fully sealed drive shaft bearing housing
- Rolling element liner bearings in carriage for ease of movement over main guide rails
- Powder coated heavy duty cast iron carriage and rock vise
- Screw drive vise carriage with automatic shutoff
- Silicon bronze clutch block carriage feed engagement system
- Hard chrome plated carriage rails for smooth operation and extended life
- 24VDC brushless motor drive adjusts vice travel from 0-1/2" per minute
- Hood supported by two gas shocks
- Powder coated reservoir and hood
- Reservoir bottom drain for ease of sludge removal
- Large capacity oil/sludge reservoir
- Submersible pump system provides lubrication, flushing and cooling
|Blade Capacity||18" - 24"|
|Depth of Cut*||6.5" (18" blade)
7.5" (20" blade)
9.5" (24" blade)
|Coolant Required**||15 gallons|
|Blade Lubrication||Electric Pump|
|L x W x H||65” x 37” x 48”|
|Blade not included with saw.|
*Maximum depth of cut will vary depending on size and shape of specimen.
**Coolant required when using pump.
Warranty Period: 1 year from date of purchase against all manufacturing or material defects.
Manufacturing period 6 weeks from date of order.
220 volt 50 or 60 Hz motors are available by special order.
Contact MK Diamond Customer Service for ordering information.