MK-24 Gas Series Self-Propelled Concrete Saws
The MK-24 Series of self-propelled concrete saws have a 1-3/16" blade shaft supported by two self-aligning pillow block bearings. The heavy-duty hydro-static transmission with variable speed drive assists in maintaining precise speed under varying loads. Hard-wearing 6" x 2" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs and roller bearing are used for longevity. The forward and reverse travel speed is 0-80'/minute. One-year limited warranty.
- One-piece box construction chassis made from 3/16" hot-rolled steel will not flex during operation
- Powder-coated chassis resists peeling & corrosion
- 12-gauge steel hinged blade guard
- Ride-on-the-blade water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Blade guard mounts on both left- or right-hand side of saw and cuts within 2" of wall or curb
- 1-3/16" blade shaft supported by two heavy-duty, self-aligning pillow block bearings
- Depth control assembly engineered for smooth, controlled blade insertion
- Built-in tach/hour meter
- Depth feed gauge indicator
- Heavy-duty hydro static transmission with variable speed drive
- Durable 8" x 2 1/4" non-slip rubber wheels with maintenance-free hubs & roller bearing
- Forward and reverse travel speed: 0-80'/minute
- One-year limited warranty
|Depth of Cut
||49" x 25" x 45"
||1,245 x 635 x 1,143
|Blade not included with saw.
Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer's owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.