MK-5000 Gas Series Block Saws
The MK-5000 Series gas block saw provides power and job-site performance when a gas-powered saw is the only option.
Equipped with a self-priming water pump, isolation mounts to prevent operator fatigue due to engine vibration and an
ergonomic control handle.
- Precision screw feed mechanism allows the cutting head to be easily raised or lowered to the precise cutting depth required
- Self-leveling blade guard provides optimum blade coverage for operator safety
- Foot pedal for hands-free cutting
- Open-back design allows for material up to 20" long to be cut
- Conveyor cart built from heavy-duty cast aluminum
- Stainless steel rail liners
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Built-in tie-downs for safer saw transport
- Ergonomically designed handle for reduced operator fatigue
- Engine attachment is via four vibration isolation mounts
- Belt driven, self-priming centrifugal water pumps can be disengaged for dry cutting
- Heavy-duty built-in forklift brackets allow lift to approach from the front or either side of the saw
- One-year limited warranty
| MK-5013G - 13 HP Saws
|Shaft RPM - 14" Blade
|Shaft RPM - 20" Blade
|Shaft RPM - 24" Blade
|Depth of Cut - 14" Blade
|Depth of Cut - 20" Blade
|Depth of Cut - 24" Blade
|Length of Cut
|L x W x H
||57" x 26" x 72"
|L x W x H (mm)
||1,524 x 660 x 1,826
||498 - 513 lbs.
|Blade not included.
Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer's owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.