MK-101 Series Tile Saws
The MK-101 Series of saws features a powerful, high torque motor for improved performance to tackle all cutting jobs. The one-piece unitized steel frame is built for increased durability. The covered linear guide bar system provides precise cutting on the entire length of the cut. The blade guard has been engineered to provide optimal water flow and is wide enough to accommodate a profile wheel.
- Fully enclosed high torque, fan-cooled motor
- Commercial 12.6 amp motor
- Permanently lubricated, dual-sealed, heavy-duty blade shaft bearings
- Multi-position motor post and cutting head allows operator to configure saw for convenient cutting of both large and small tiles
- Built-in water distribution system supplies water to both sides of blade
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cuts
- Accommodates 6" and 8" profile wheels
- Micro V-belt drive for maximum horsepower transfer from motor to blade
- Blade shaft lock for easy blade removal
- Linear-bearing and chrome plated guide-bar assembly ensure precise cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard and motor post
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame
- Made in the USA
- One-year limited warranty
|Horse Power||1-1/2 hp||1-1/2 hp|
|Blade Capacity||10" (254mm)||10" (254mm)|
|Arbor Size||5/8" (16mm)||5/8" (16mm)|
|Depth of Cut||3" (76mm)||3" (76mm)|
|Length of Cut||20"||24"|
|Diagonally Cuts||14" Tile||18" Tile|
|Weight||92 lbs. (42 kgs.)||130 lbs. (59 kg.)|
|LxWxH||36" x 22" x 23"||42" x 22" x 23"|
|LxWxH (mm)||914 x 559 x 584||1067 x 559 x 584|
|Shipping Method||UPS / Fed-Ex||UPS / Fed-Ex|
Motors available in other electrical configurations.
Two-position motor post and two-position cutting head for ease of cutting both large and small tiles.
Micro V-belt drive.
Lockable blade shaft for easy blade removal.
Variable height cutting head.